Sunday, March 2, 2014

I never thought I would be so excited to go back to Dijon. After a 12 hour day of travel I am home sweet home... At my second home that is. This whole trip has been an eye opening experience and it has taught me so much about myself and what I am capable of. Before I left I couldn't even read a map and now I feel like I can do anything in the world. I am very excited to have less stressful travel plans for the next three weeks and be in the comfort of my apartment. Despite the fact that I have the 4 busiest days of the semester this week, I am very excited to get back to reality, especially because Chad gets on a plane to france on Thursday! 

As of today I have travelled to 5 countries and 14 cities! I could not be more appreciative of this experience and opportunityy to see the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment