Sunday, March 30, 2014

I spent my first full week in Dijon this week and it was a long one. My grandfather passed away on Thursday so it was hard to be alone and not with my family through that time. I'm hanging in there and am very thankful for the time I got to spend with him before coming abroad.

Yesterday I went to Beaune with the girls for tapas and wine. The day turned out to be beautiful and the restaurant was the cutest place.

Now, it's trip planning time because my parents arrive in 27 days and I couldn't be any more excited. I'm ready for my last three weeks of class to end so I can travel, relax, and go home. I wouldn't say I am homesick but I miss everyone more than words can express and the language barrier is just an annoyance at this point. I'm ready to go home talk loud, eat big, and drive my car. 41 days! Lookout world!

No comments:

Post a Comment