Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mixed emotions

As happy as I am that this is my last week in Dijon, I am having such mixed emotions about it. It's crazy that this adventure is coming to an end. It seems like just yesterday I was getting on a plane to come here and now my semester of a lifetime is over... Well in 2 and a half weeks I guess. 

I have 5 days left in Dijon and I'm scrambling to see the last minute sites I never got a chance to go to. I spent some time at Lac Kir yesterday and the parc was absolutely beautiful! Other than that I've been pretty bored and have watched 3 movies in 2 days which is probably more than I watch in an entire year. 
I've decided to go out to lunch almost everyday this week as it's my last time to be able to eat traditional Bourgogne food. I realized I have only spent my days at Dr.Wine, which yes, I went yesterday to get my very last Charcuterie Board. 

I finished my gift shopping yesterday and I can't wait to see everyone when I come home....in 17 dayss!!!! Today is being spent at espresso T getting cappuccinos and editing all my assignments for the semester. Then it's off to lunch and packing since my parents arrive in Paris in 3 days!!! So excited to see then! I've got 1 exam left for the semester and it's off to Germany for the spring beer fest!  
Love Europe!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment