Friday, April 11, 2014

Spain

Last weekend was one of my favorite trips I have taken while abroad....Spain! We spent two days in Madrid and two days in Barcelona and I swear I was in Paradise. I can honestly say that I took part in the craziest adventure, skydiving! It was the biggest thrill of my life and an incredible experience. I was definitely a lot less scared than I thought and the feeling of jumping out of the plane is indescribable. Barcelona felt like a vacation, we sat on the beach and drank lots of sangria and ate lots of fruit! We also road bikes down the boulevard and walked on the jetty.. the perfect getaway.

Yesterday I left for Copenhagen and it wouldn't be a day in Paris if you didn't run down the streets. This time, to get chipotle before it closed because we were pulling an all nighter in the airport to catch an early flight. Now im off to get a fish pedicure and relax for the weekend before the worst week of classes of my life! On a brighter note, my parents come in about 15 days and im home in less than a month! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment