Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm overwhelmed with happiness as this semester abroad is becoming so real. I had so much fun on my very first trip outside of France this past weekend in London. Despite all the rain, I got to see So much of the city and really embrace the English culture. I picked up lots of goodies and I really hope I have the willpower to wait til I fly home to open them! 

I got back from class a couple of hours ago and I couldn't be happier that I received a letter from chad and a package from my parents. I literally cried when I opened them both because they all have been so supportive of my dreams and it made me miss home a lot. Thank you so much for my making my whole week! 

This week has already flown by and tomorrow I get to spend my day wine tasting on my professors estate. I am beyond excited for such a once in a lifetime opportunity. And then on Thursday it's off to Zurich Switzerland for the weekend! Time is flying by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment