Tuesday, February 25, 2014

We have lucked out with the weather conditions this week. Florence was beautiful and you would never know it was February. It was nice being able to relax and just enjoy the views. We took a day trip to Tuscany to go wine tasting and I think I am becoming a wine snob (and a food snob) because nothing was comparable to what I have in France! We were off to Rome on Tuesday morning and thank goodness we only have two more days in Italy because I have eaten too much gelato for my own good. As a bonus we got a free bottle of wine at the hostel because they were late checking us in ! It's funny because I have walked and climbed more stairs this week than probably ever before in my life. My legs have been feeling the burn and I don't think I will ever complain again about walking when I get back home... Especially when going up library hill. 


Florence 

Tuscany

Wine in Tuscany from 1904 

Climbed the duomo in Florence 




No comments:

Post a Comment