Saturday, January 25, 2014

Beaune

Today was one of the best days I have had since I have been in Dijon. The field trip to the wine regions of Beaune was amazing. I got to see a private vineyard and explore a beautiful town. I definitely left a piece of my heart at the vineyard today. 
The international group from my school  called the melting pot was so much fun on the bus ride home. We sang a lot of French songs as well as the national anthems of each of the 21 countries that were represented on the trip. One thing I learned today is that the French love to eat and drink no matter what the price is. There are very few laws regarding
alcohol service and people drink at all hours of the day...even on the streets. We went to an Irish pub during happy hour and ordered a few beers and in return they give you free food during that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment