Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Countdown

Wow. Just 5 days left until i leave for the trip of a lifetime. These past few weeks have been emotional for me as I am about to leave everything i know for 4 months. I am extremely grateful and excited to have the opportunity to travel around europe and I couldn't be more thankful for my family and friends supporting my dreams. While my excitement outweighs every other emotion, I am still sad to be leaving everyone I love, and I am of course nervous to live in a country where I don't speak an ounce of their language. But with that said, I am excited for the opportunity to be placed outside my comfort zone because the experience will build me as a person. I cannot wait to come home with memories and share all of my stories and photos.

See you soon, Dijon!

No comments:

Post a Comment